The Job search can be daunting, so here are some sites that can make it a little easier:
- Indeed: thousands of listings, across all fields, and allows for email alerts of job postings you may be interested in.
- Simply Hired: this site is currently building a database, and allows you to save and name your searches.
- LinkedIn: this is one of my favorites! It is most helpful if you connect with groups and get your name out there.
- CareerBuilder: this allows for multiple resumes and cover letters which can be public or private. It allows for 5 different search agents which can send emails.
- Monster: well-known, so highly competitive. But, it provides tips on interviews and resumes, etc.
- Craigslist: everyone is familiar with this site, but I would not necessarily trust every post.
- Glassdoor: This website provides insights into companies. Very helpful for interview preparation.
- Dice: the website for technology and engineering jobs.
- Mediabistro: good for those looking for creative careers.
- Tweetmyjobs: combines social networking sites for better communication across platforms.
Hopefully, these sites help you get your foot in the door!